Technology Category: Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
Forcepoint Stonesoft Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) starts with a solid foundation of protection, including granular application control, an intrusion prevention system (IPS), built-in virtual private network (VPN), and deep packet inspection, all in an efficient, extensible, and highly scalable unified design. Then we add powerful anti-evasion technologies that decode and normalize network traffic — before inspection and across all protocol layers — to expose and block the most advanced attack methods.
Block Sophisticated Data Breach Attacks
Large data breaches continue to plague businesses and organizations across industry verticals. Now you can fight back with application layer exfiltration protection. This new solution enables Stonesoft NGFW to selectively and automatically block network traffic originating from PCs, laptops, servers, file shares, and other endpoint devices based on highly granular endpoint contextual data. Application layer exfiltration protection is the only solution that goes beyond typical next-generation firewalls to prevent attempted exfiltration of sensitive data from endpoints via unauthorized programs, web applications, users, and communications channels.
- The best protection for your business and digital assets
- Blocks endpoint data exfiltration attempts
- Adapts easily to your security needs
- Scales effortlessly as your business grows
- Optimizes productivity of employees and customers
- Lowers TCO for security and network infrastructure
About Performanta: an official top Platinum ForcePoint Partner and ForcePoint Reseller in the UK
Performanta is a leading global platinum security partner of ForcePoint. Performanta’s unique practical approach and hands-on technical expertise has been delivering successful ForcePoint based technology projects for years covering over 1.2 million end users. Our DNA is ingrained with professionalism, successful delivery and our client base is broad. Please continue reading about one of the world’s best cyber security solutions and do contact us should you have any questions or interested in an introductory meeting.
ForcePoint is a global leader in protecting organisations from advanced cyberattacks and data theft. ForcePoint® TRITON® APX comprehensive security solutions unify web, email, data and endpoint security at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on ForcePoint TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. ForcePoint prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based ForcePoint TRITON APX solutions.
ForcePoint® information security products are integrated to simplify product management and product upgrades. They are built on three ForcePoint foundation technologies:
- The ForcePoint TRITON® APX architecture supports web security, email security, endpoint security and data loss prevention (DLP) products that can be purchased together or individually. All are managed by a unified console. Learn more >
- Triton ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) contains real-time inline contextual defences that use composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. Learn more >
- The ForcePoint ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud unites more than 900 million endpoints, including inputs from social media, and, in conjunction with ACE security defenses, analyzes 3–5 billion requests per day. Learn more >
ForcePoint Security Labs™ informs both our product development and the world at large. More than 100 researchers discover and investigate advanced threats and publish their findings on an award-winning blog and in an annual threat report. Located worldwide, they work around the clock to monitor web, email, instant messaging and other channels for the latest threats. Learn more >
Performanta is an official global platinum ForcePoint partner and ForcePoint reseller in the UK.