Technology Category: User Behaviour Monitoring
SureView Insider Threat (SVIT) has been identifying and stopping threats from within for government and Fortune 100 customers for more than 15 years. With more than 1 million endpoints deployed, SVIT’s proven solution protects some of the most sensitive organizations on the planet. One Fortune 100 retail client realized 60% ROI in the first year of deployment.
SVIT saves you time and effort by automatically scoring and prioritizing your riskiest users, reducing the need to dig through thousands of alerts. This frees your team to focus on high priority tasks and improves efficiencies. SVIT also provides the context and forensic evidence needed for undeniable attribution and chain of custody – simplifying investigations, prosecution, and compliance.
Unrivaled visibility into user behavior
- Command Center provides a highly intuitive way to identify the riskiest users and quickly see patterns that can uncover broader risk
- DVR capture and playback on both Windows and Mac OS endpoints
- integrates with TRITON® AP-DATA (DLP) to help you quickly drive to smarter remediation decisions after risky behavior is detected.
- Provides granular control over when to collect data and what to specifically gather to protect users’ privacy
About Performanta: an official top Platinum ForcePoint Partner and ForcePoint Reseller in the UK
Performanta is a leading global platinum security partner of ForcePoint. Performanta’s unique practical approach and hands-on technical expertise has been delivering successful ForcePoint based technology projects for years covering over 1.2 million end users. Our DNA is ingrained with professionalism, successful delivery and our client base is broad. Please continue reading about one of the world’s best cyber security solutions and do contact us should you have any questions or interested in an introductory meeting.
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s behaviours and intent as they interact with critical data and IP wherever it resides. Forcepoint was formed in 2016 as a result of the combination of the user protection, data security and cloud expertise of Websense, insider threat and analytics technology of Raytheon Cyber Products, the next-generation firewall capabilities of Stonesoft and most recently, the cloud application protection and visibility of Skyfence, now known as Forcepoint CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker). The four businesses bring together decades of front-line experience across many domains of cybersecurity, protecting organisations ranging from Fortune 100 enterprise to mid-sized businesses in every industry, to the world’s most highly secure defence, intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
ForcePoint® TRITON® APX comprehensive security solutions unify web, email, data and endpoint security at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on ForcePoint TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. ForcePoint prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based ForcePoint TRITON APX solutions.
ForcePoint® information security products are integrated to simplify product management and product upgrades. They are built on three ForcePoint foundation technologies:
- The ForcePoint TRITON® APX architecture supports web security, email security, endpoint security and data loss prevention (DLP) products that can be purchased together or individually. All are managed by a unified console. Learn more >
- Triton ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) contains real-time inline contextual defences that use composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. Learn more >
- The ForcePoint ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud unites more than 900 million endpoints, including inputs from social media, and, in conjunction with ACE security defenses, analyzes 3–5 billion requests per day. Learn more >
ForcePoint Security Labs™ informs both our product development and the world at large. More than 100 researchers discover and investigate advanced threats and publish their findings on an award-winning blog and in an annual threat report. Located worldwide, they work around the clock to monitor web, email, instant messaging and other channels for the latest threats. Learn more >
Performanta is an official global platinum ForcePoint partner and ForcePoint reseller in the UK.