Technology Category: Cyber Risk Management Platform
Manage, Monitor and Remediate Cyber Risk with Business Asset Metrics. InnoSec’s Cyber Risk Management product is the first and only solution that measures business asset risk and provides a complete end-to-end management, monitoring and remediation capabilities across the cyber ecosystem. InnoSec helps CEOs and CISOs answer questions like:
- “How much cyber risk do we have?”
- “How well are our assets protected against a cyber-attack?”
- “What work is in progress related to remediation of cyber risk?”
- “How much cyber insurance do I need?”
The solution is engineered to run in the cloud or on premise and enables businesses of all sizes, working across every industry to manage and lower their cyber risk to acceptable thresholds.
The Dynamic Threat Landscape Demands an Automated Cyber Risk Management Solution
Today’s threat landscape is more dynamic and sophisticated than ever before and traditional security assessments by the Big 4 and the like take 9 months and produce stale data. What’s missing? Put simply, a way to manage, on a continuous basis, cyber risk at the business asset level integrated with SIEM incidents, remediation, compliance reporting and incident management. To do this effectively requires business asset risk to be aligned to cyber security controls. Today’s complex cyber environments demand this level of sophistication to ensure risk is lowered to acceptable limits.
Designed to meet the increasingly complex needs of large global enterprises and small-to-medium businesses, InnoSec’s Storm provides complete visibility into cyber risk throughout all stages of the cyber management lifecycle in the enterprise; compares current status with security metrics and risk levels to assess gaps in alignment; and enables remediation and compliance reporting. In so doing, Storm provides visibility and control across:
- Business Assets: inventories and measures the risk associated with each business asset allowing prioritization based on the value of each asset.
- Cyber Risk: demonstrates the level of risk associated with business assets, systems, processes and organization controls.
- Compliance: shows the level of compliance for any governance model.
- Vulnerability Management: plans and manages vulnerability assessments and enables remediation based on findings.
- Cyber Insurance Management: allows customers to measure inherent risk and determine if the cyber insurance coverage is adequate based on risk tolerance.
- Security Operations Integration: feeds SIEM events into Storm and allows planning and remediation and of findings.
Storm is simple and easy to use, quick to implement, and provides views for each member of the cyber eco-system. The Storm platform can be tailored to meet the specific needs of multiple users within an organization covering numerous use cases. We have dashboards for the CEO and board of directors, CISO, CRO, Senior Management, Compliance Manager and others.
About Performanta: an official Innosec Partner and Innosec Reseller in the UK
Performanta is a leading global platinum security partner of Innosec. Performanta’s unique practical approach and hands-on technical expertise has been delivering successful ForcePoint based technology projects for years covering over 1.2 million end users. Our DNA is engrained with professionalism, successful delivery and our client base is broad. Please continue reading about one of the world’s best cyber security solutions and do contact us should you have any questions or interested in arranging an introduction meeting.
InnoSec is a software company that provides a cyber security risk management solution in the cloud or on premise. InnoSec started in 2007 as a high end professional services firm delivering experts in the fields of cyber defense, information security, governance, risk and compliance. In 2014 the company developed STORM in response to the overwhelming demand from customers to automate cyber risk management. The company’s motto is “Cyber Risk Management from a Business point of view”. InnoSec helps to satisfy the growing need to automate cyber security requirements by mapping them to the organisations business assets thus combining cyber and business.
Performanta is an official Innosec partner and Innosec reseller in the UK.