Technology Category: Web Security Gateway
Advanced Threats involve sophisticated, multi-stage attacks with built-in techniques to evade detection, even while stealing sensitive data. TRITON AP-WEB provides web security against Advanced Threats and data theft across the entire Kill Chain in a unified solution for on-premise, remote, mobile, and Cloud users.
- Stop Advanced Threats – TRITON AP-WEB identifies Zero-day malware and other malicious activity across the entire Kill Chain to stop the latest threats.
- Comprehensive Protection – Unify inbound and outbound Web defenses, blocking threats and providing actionable insight.
- Prevent Data Theft – A fully integrated, Enterprise-Class DLP engine simplifies data security and compliance yet includes OCR, “Drip DLP” and other unique capabilities.
- Allow seamless access to Web resources for on-premise, remote and mobile workers, knowing that sensitive data remains secure.
About Performanta: an official top Platinum Forcepoint Partner and Forcepoint Reseller in the UK
Performanta is a leading global platinum security partner of Forcepoint. Performanta’s unique practical approach and hands-on technical expertise has been delivering successful ForcePoint based technology projects for years covering over 1.2 million end users. Our DNA is engrained with professionalism, successful delivery and our client base is broad. Please continue reading about one of the world’s best cyber security solutions and do contact us should you have any questions or interested in arranging an introduction meeting.
Forcepoint is a global leader in protecting organisations from advanced cyberattacks and data theft. Forcepoint® TRITON® APX comprehensive security solutions unify web, email, data and endpoint security at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on Forcepoint TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. Forcepoint prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Forcepoint TRITON APX solutions.
Forcepoint® information security products are integrated to simplify product management and product upgrades. They are built on three Forcepoint foundation technologies:
- The Forcepoint TRITON® APX architecture supports web security, email security, endpoint security and data loss prevention (DLP) products that can be purchased together or individually. All are managed by a unified console. Learn more >
- Triton ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) contains real-time inline contextual defenses that use composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. Learn more >
- The Forcepoint ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud unites more than 900 million endpoints, including inputs from social media, and, in conjunction with ACE security defenses, analyzes 3–5 billion requests per day. Learn more >
Forcepoint Security Labs™ informs both our product development and the world at large. More than 100 researchers discover and investigate advanced threats and publish their findings on an award-winning blog and in an annual threat report. Located worldwide, they work around the clock to monitor web, email, instant messaging and other channels for the latest threats. Learn more >
Performanta is an official global platinum Forcepoint partner and Forcepoint reseller in the UK.